TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are the Terms and Conditions of A-Label (arayapparel,araylabel) and its subsidiaries, Registered office, AMP House, 6th Floor, Dingwall Road Croydon CR0 2LX. Terms referred as A-Label, We, Us, the Company etc and by the customer (you).
This page provides information about who we are and the legal terms and conditions that may apply to your use of the A-Label website and any product you order from us.
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the A-Label website. You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
CHANGES TO THESE WEBSITE TERMS
We reserve the right to change and update these Website Terms from time to time and recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current Website Terms that apply to your use of the Website. By continuing to access, browse and use this Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to our Website Terms.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE THE UK
Except where otherwise specified on this Website, the materials on this Website are displayed solely for the purposes of promoting A-Label products and services available in the UK. However A-Label may accept orders for delivery to locations outside of the UK subject to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions. Those who choose to access this Website from locations outside the UK or place orders for delivery to locations outside the UK are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
USA Customers cannot order from this site directly, please contact us by email: email@example.com
PRODUCT AND SERVICE DESCRIPTIONS
We have taken reasonable precautions to try to ensure that prices quoted on the Website are correct and that all products have been fairly described. However, when ordering products or services through the Website, please note that:
· Orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods
or services or their prices as advertised on this Website;
· All prices are displayed in pounds Sterling(£) inclusive of UK VAT where unless expressly indicated otherwise
· Packaging may vary from that shown on the Website;
· The weights, dimensions and capacities shown on the Website are approximate only;
· Whilst we try to display the colours of our products accurately on the Website, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
· All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product(s) or service(s) you have ordered are not available and we may offer alternative product(s) or service(s) of equal or higher quality and value.
Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside the UK. A-Label reserves the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination. Payment - Purchases will be made in pounds Sterling. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which international credit card holders will be liable to pay. A-Label products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing an order for international delivery. Occasionally, the supply of your product(s) or service(s) may be delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control – for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. Where this is the case, we will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we confirm by email your order number and dispatch the product(s).
DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICE
Al-Label uses reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the Website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. Except where required by applicable law, A-Label shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the Website.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. A-Label shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Only you and A-Label shall be entitled to enforce these Website Terms. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these Website Terms, whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, neither A-Label nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. It is the duty of the customer to ensure you have the right and express permission of the copyright holder to reproduce the logo. If you place an order with us and a copyright issue is raised, the customer will cover any copyright claims and costs that we (A-Label) may incur as a result of producing your order for personalised garments.
OWNERSHIP OF SUBMISSIONS
SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
A disclosure, submission or offer of any Submissions and your agreement to these terms and conditions shall constitute an assignment to A-Label of any intellectual property rights. Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, including questions, or to make contact with other users of our site or to make Submissions on any A-Label related third party website or page, you must comply with the content standards set out below and these terms. Any third-party advertising on A-Label pages of third party social networking sites are not the responsibility of, or endorsed by, A-Label. All rights, including copyright on A-Label pages are owned by or licensed to A-Label. Any use of any A-Label social networking pages or their contents, including copying or storing them in whole or in part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of A-Label. © A-Label. All worldwide rights reserved.
All of the photography on this website, including submissions to third party sites such as Social media are owned by A-Label and cannot be copied shared or distributed, unless written approval is given by A-Label.
ARTWORK / DESIGN SET-UP
Any material, designs, artwork, ideas that you upload or email to us for digital set-up into embroidery file, will remain our property despite any fee’s we have charged. Your set-up charge is to cover the cost of digitising your artwork and the fee we charge only covers 15% of this cost. Any artwork we have developed for you will remain our property and the customer is not permitted to receive this intellectual property to provide to other companies to reproduce onto garments.
Any material you upload to our website or emailed to us will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any material in the Submissions for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site or any A-Label related third party social networking site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our website. We have the right to remove any Submissions you make on our website if, in our opinion, such Submission does not comply with the content standards set out below.
SUBMISSIONS SHOULD NOT INCLUDE:
· Profanity, blasphemy, spiteful, racist, sexually explicit, sexually gratuitous or discriminatory.
· Comments or content that might be considered to be harassment, abuse or threats against the personal safety or property of others comments about other reviewers or bloggers.
· Remarks that repeat criminal accusations, false, defamatory or misleading statements
material which impersonates others
· Spam or advertising.
· Third party brand names or trade marks
· Personal information about anyone, including yourself, such as phone numbers, postal addresses or credit card numbers
· HTML code, computer script or website urls
· Availability, price or alternative ordering or delivery information
information about A-Label suppliers or manufacturers
A-Label, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to:
· not publish the Submission or remove it
· take any appropriate action if deemed necessary
· remove reviews which relate to seasonal products which are no longer in season
Please let us know if you see any Submissions which do not comply with our rules.
PRODUCTS & AVAILABILITY
Products shown and described on our website may not always be in stock. In the event of this situation occurring an estimated delivery time will be provided, or an alternative product offered. It should be noted that delivery dates quoted are estimates and do not constitute a contractual obligation by A-Label to provide garments by a certain date.
Every effort has been made to display the products offered as accurately as possible, however, the colours you see will depend upon the settings on your monitor. All sizes given are provided by the manufacturers and are approximate for guidance only.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY A-Label ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. A-Label MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, A-Label DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. A-Label DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM A-Label ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
A-Label WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. TO THE EXTENT ANY ASPECTS OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF COMPANY TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY PRODUCTS SOLD BY A-Label IS THE LESSER OF (A) THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR THE PRODUCT CAUSING SUCH LIABILITY AND (B) $500 (FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS U.S.).
WARRANTIES RELATING TO PRODUCTS OFFERED, SOLD AND DISTRIBUTED BY NEXT ARE SUBJECT TO SEPARATE WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IF ANY, PROVIDED WITH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICABLE PRODUCTS.
1) Once you place your order we have 3 delivery services dependent on your order.
1a.We work to a same day service for most orders, subject to stock availability and orders received before 1pm on any working day. These orders are dispatched for next working day delivery.
1b. Mid-Large orders (30-99 units) are subject to a two working day service turnaround and again subject to stock availability.
1c. Large orders (100+ units) are dispatched within three working days and are subject to stock availability
All our orders are Fast Tracked which is a next working day delivery service unless specified by us on order. Orders must be placed before 1pm on a weekday and payment received in full. Orders placed after 1pm may not be processed until the following working day. The following working day to the order processed date is then classed as the first working day of the service. The second working day will see the goods dispatched and see the arrival of the goods at the UK delivery address.
2) The same day service can only be applied to London (Inside M25) addresses and doesn’t include UK non-mainland, highland areas and overseas. Weekends and Bank Holidays are not included as part of the same day service.
3) A-Label cannot also be held responsible for our courier failing to deliver for reasons such as no-one in to sign for the delivery, failure to find the address or due other reasons against their control such as weather condition, breakdown or accident.
4) Once we have produced your embroidered or printed logo(s), the file(s) will be stored for a minimum 2 years and will remain our property to be used in conjunction with our systems at any point in the future. The customer is not permitted to receive this intellectual property to provide to other companies to reproduce onto garments.
5) Because we start processing orders immediately after confirmation, submitted orders are considered final. We will try to accommodate order changes or cancellation requests, but cannot guarantee our ability to complete them.
6) A-Label will not accept responsibility for misspellings or grammatical errors or design errors from the buyer or third party via the buyer. Goods will only be accepted for return with prior agreement. Please contact customer service if you need to return any items.
7) In the event that goods are found to be faulty this should be reported to us within 3 working days of receipt. We will then make the necessary arrangements to address this problem.
8) Damaged in transit goods unfortunately occur from time to time, all goods are securely packed and leave our studio in perfect condition. In the event that your goods show obvious signs of transit damage please refuse delivery and notify us immediately. If the damage is only visible after opening the carton you must inform us within 48 hours. In either case we will arrange replacement garments as soon as possible.
9) All prices used are (£) Pounds Sterling and do not include VAT unless specified Packaging and delivery charges to a single UK address will be shown on the website whenever incurred. Prices may be subject to change without notice, however, we will only alter the price when your order is confirmed.